employment and career opportunities
Environmental / Chemical Engineer
Do you bleed GREEN ?
McMillan-McGee Corp. ("Mc2") is a Calgary-based environmental engineering firm engaged in the businesses of thermal soil and groundwater remediation and heavy oil production across North America. Mc2 is the inventor of ET-DSP™, a globally recognized, thermal technology for soil and groundwater remediation. Mc2 environmental projects involve heating the subsurface to volatilize contaminants so that they can be removed and properly disposed of.
We are currently seeking an individual to fulfill the role of Project Engineers for environmental projects.
- Oversight of installation, construction, and operations of ET-DSP™ systems at client sites
- Monitor progress of projects and make adjustments to the remediation equipment and approach.
- Write and review comprehensive, technical reports
- Communicate progress and issues of the project team and client
- Accomplish the project scope within the established budget and schedule
- A minimum of 5 years of direct chemical/environmental engineering experience; remediation, field, and construction experience would be an asset
- Completion of a degree in chemical, environmental engineering, or geology along with APEGGA membership
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to collaborate productively with others
- A creative thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive for effective, practical solutions for our clients and the Company
- Canadian citizenship / Permanent Resident status along with a valid passport is a must
- A willingness to travel to our many project sites across North America
Mc2 offers a challenging and rewarding work environment with an attractive performance based compensation package with benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please reply in confidence with your resume to:
4895 35B Street SE
Calgary, AB T2B 3M9
Please no phone calls. We thank all applicants for your interest in our Company, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Mc2, our aim is to be THE CLEAR SOLUTION of choice. Our company has a culture that values and encourages originality and creativity. Our people are accountable for results because they are placed in an environment to do so. A supportive team environment exists where our employees are inspired to make the company great.
Those interested in a career with McMillan McGee should email a resume to: